(THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY
Grinder
2006-10-10 19:18:10 UTC
tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins
P.S. THANKS FOR ALL THE HATE MAIL WHERE WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT HATERS
Why should anyone believe you?

Ass Flavored Clown
2006-10-11 06:45:33 UTC
Actually I hope you die it leaves more space and much needed food for the
rest of us.
Plus it cuts down on congestion when having to commute on a daily basis.
Post by Grinder
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix
so i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last
resort for money i have