Is there no one left?
Bari Sax Girl
2003-07-06 15:18:42 UTC
Where are the SNES fans? It pains my heart to see this newsgroup overrun
more by ads than the input of actual people. Therefore, allow me to be a
catalyst! Check out my other posts, and let's discuss that which is good
about SNES yet again!

-Bari Sax Girl
Mike Saucedo
Perhaps they all moved to alt.games.video.gameboy.advance?
Pete Taylor
2003-07-21 09:24:05 UTC
Post by Mike Saucedo
Post by Bari Sax Girl
Where are the SNES fans? It pains my heart to see this newsgroup
overrun more by ads than the input of actual people. Therefore,
allow me to be a catalyst! Check out my other posts, and let's
discuss that which is good about SNES yet again!
Perhaps they all moved to alt.games.video.gameboy.advance?
I hope not because there will only ever be one SNES. I love the feel of the
joypads and that can never be replaced. I have so many happy memories of
using those joypads that even now when I use them it gives me a warm glow
inside!

Well done Bari Sax Girl for trying to inject a bit of life back into this
group!

Pete