Konami Classics Collection: Where, Please????
Newsgroup Poster
2003-07-10 13:27:26 UTC
Hi, I'm looking for a new copy of "Konami Collector's Series: Arcade
Advance"...is this out of print or something??? But it was only
released last year, in 2002! This is a great cartrdige, with classics
like Frogger, Yie-Arh Kung-Fu, Rush 'n' Attack, and more! Better yet,
apparently only one copy is needed for two-player!!

Please help me locate a reputable online seller of this title!

Thanks in advance (no pun intended)!
Imad Hussain
2003-07-10 19:19:44 UTC
Post by Newsgroup Poster
Hi, I'm looking for a new copy of "Konami Collector's Series: Arcade
Advance"...is this out of print or something??? But it was only
released last year, in 2002! This is a great cartrdige, with classics
like Frogger, Yie-Arh Kung-Fu, Rush 'n' Attack, and more! Better yet,
apparently only one copy is needed for two-player!!
Please help me locate a reputable online seller of this title!
Thanks in advance (no pun intended)!
When I was trying to sell this title last year, I had a hard time
trying to find buyers. Now it seems everyone wants it -- goes to show
that I'm not cut out to be an investor. ;)

You can find several of 'em for sale on Half.com, both new and used.
--
Best,
Imad Hussain