answering will dare
marika
2008-06-21 19:25:03 UTC
When I was moving my father wanted me to throw away my dishes and get new
ones. My friend said she wouldn't throw them away either. What I would do,
she said though, is box them
up, store them, and go buy classy new ones to go with the classy new
place. her theory is that you can never have too much dinnerware. she
admitted she know, she's a little nuts, but she thinks that my dad generally
gives me
his best advice, and he would love it if i actually paid attention to
some hint like that.

she's going to visit soon and bring her drill

2008-06-21 19:35:39 UTC
My friend also said she went to vacation to upstate New York (she thinks
only she and her husband
would think that this was a vacation paradise although my father would
really enjoy that) and return to find a gazillion
catalogs and unpaid bills. The worst was a debt collection notice from
her damned insurance company because she supposedly failed to pay their
last bill. Since when I wondered do they send out such things. I thought
they just let you lapse. The thing she said was she paid up through the
policy period then
transferred to the SAME insurance company in her new location and the
idiots could not figure this out. Now she gets to go thru the hassle of
clearing up this nonsense.

Our other mutual friend wrote to me about a home redo. We both laughed at
her chirpy little letter. I couldn't figure out why she was writing to us
about that . I guess I was
really blunt, but also, I gotta admit, right on target.

My friend still says that In case I am an interested - (she knows this is a
long shot) - but, just in
case! If I need curtains, shades, etc., i.e., window treatments,
she tells me JCPenney online is probably one of the best and most economical
places
to get nice stuff without spending a fortune.

She went to Richmond to pick up her Mom. She drove her
back to Pittsburgh for a two-week visit - it was her first time , and they
had a lot of fun she later reported, but then they got into some silly
family tiff that is so mino

She still wants to know if I want some help around the house - she is
pretty handy
with a drill when it comes to putting up shades, curtains, etc.

so now i am moving i am getting every manner of catalog for housing and
houses

today;s was called Grandin Road only it was Ohio

The first half had credible furniture, but the second was nothing but
halloween stuff to put on your lawn or for your indoors halloween party

it was quite a deja vu parallel universes moment
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 8:46 PM
| EU & Russia | Oil & Gas
M. K. ~ e-glob, Washington, DC
That's usually true. But it's also expensive. There are meanwhile a
lot of furniture which is sort of affordable but just bad in a
technical sense although it may look good at a first glance.
Moreover, in Germany, the Swedish IKEA has its affiliates nationwide.
Especially young couples buy there. The furniture has to be set up, at
home, by the buyers. The designs are hip. The quality is rather poor.
Do you know the IKEA concept? Available in the US, too?
IKEA is very popular in the US but furniture is just one of those things
don't buy