Help with Super Mario World S.Nint.
Jam Master
2005-10-26 06:26:36 UTC
Does anyone know how to "advance" to the other areas of the" Star" that
you can go to other worlds in Super Mario? "Please Help" Rick
Gaijin Dan Mastriani
2005-11-09 07:29:23 UTC
Post by Jam Master
Does anyone know how to "advance" to the other areas of the" Star" that
you can go to other worlds in Super Mario? "Please Help" Rick
It's been at least a decade since I did it myself. I do remember that you
could use the Star World to quickly skip to Bowser's castle, so it's not a
matter of finding the various entrances to the Star World on each island. I
assume you've been beating the levels. I can't really recall, but there may
be secondary exits you need to find.
--
Gaijin Dan Mastriani
I hate myself, but I could like myself.

"You say losers are evil? Well then, looks like you are
definitely evil!" -Jotaro Kujo, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

My homepage is at http://members.aol.com/gaijind/ Updated 12/21/02!
It's the home of the *Official* GRIT Chatroom. Oh my GOD!
"Nobody can stop my turning to madness, no matter how you try
to hold me in your heart." -X-Japan, "Art of Life"
Larry Laffer
2005-11-10 05:37:31 UTC
On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:29:23 -0600, Gaijin Dan Mastriani
Post by Gaijin Dan Mastriani
Post by Jam Master
Does anyone know how to "advance" to the other areas of the" Star" that
you can go to other worlds in Super Mario? "Please Help" Rick
It's been at least a decade since I did it myself. I do remember that you
could use the Star World to quickly skip to Bowser's castle, so it's not a
matter of finding the various entrances to the Star World on each island. I
assume you've been beating the levels. I can't really recall, but there may
be secondary exits you need to find.
What little I remmeber, is that there are 5 entrances to star world.
Once there, each level has 2 exists, to complete the full star path,
you have to find both exists in each level.

Then you can use it to warp to any of the other 4 entrances as a
shortcut at any time.