Help - Name that game
rziniuk
2004-05-26 16:21:51 UTC
Can you help me I.D. this game that my friend and I played back when we were
kids.

It was a monster truck game that had I think 4 kinds of track (snow, ice,
dirt, pavement) you could play the default courses or make your own, witch
you picked though a menu of strait, curved, up hill, down hill, all witch
could be saved so you could play you custom track later. Another cool
feature was you could choose the gravity so your truck would (in high
gravity) stick to the track or (in low gravity) hit a jump and fly through
the air. I think but am not sure that one of the trucks had a car body with
monster truck tires.

my friend and I played this game all the time and it is killing me not
knowing the name
Watkins Lady
2004-05-27 00:56:54 UTC
Monster truck Madness, maybe??

--
}<> Tammy <>{
Watkins Business Opportunity

Hi

I am creating a birthday calendar for myself. Can you please click on the
link below and enter your birthday for me. Don't worry it is quick, and you
don't have to enter your year of birth:-).

http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/15067588a307476358b970

Thanks
knowing the name
rziniuk
2004-05-27 05:21:23 UTC
Post by Watkins Lady
Monster truck Madness, maybe??
I thank you for the reply but, thats not it, that game is cool though !!!
The game that i am trying to rember has very basic grafics, I am sure that
it is on the SNES but maby it could be on the NES as we played both consoles
at that time. when playing, the whole track is visable, like super sprint
is, but more 3dish
blue in the skull
2004-07-10 07:46:22 UTC
Post by rziniuk
Can you help me I.D. this game that my friend and I played back when we were
kids.
It was a monster truck game that had I think 4 kinds of track (snow, ice,
dirt, pavement) you could play the default courses or make your own, witch
you picked though a menu of strait, curved, up hill, down hill, all witch
could be saved so you could play you custom track later. Another cool
feature was you could choose the gravity so your truck would (in high
gravity) stick to the track or (in low gravity) hit a jump and fly through
the air. I think but am not sure that one of the trucks had a car body with
monster truck tires.
my friend and I played this game all the time and it is killing me not
knowing the name
I posted a minute ago but something funky happened, and I think my post
vaporized.
Is the game Super off-road? You can see the entre track in this.
Or perhaps RC Pro AM, but this doesn't show the entire track at once.
Robert