Where is everybody?
Pete Taylor
2003-10-06 12:19:17 UTC
Considering the Super Nintendo was such a popular console, how come this
group is so dead? There's a thriving Genesis n/g and yet nobody seems to be
interested in the Super Nintendo anymore.

:o(

Perhaps time has proved Sega the overall victor. Nintendo may have won the
'90s battle, but Sega won the war!

Just thinking out loud...

Pete
manic
2003-10-15 21:15:48 UTC
I think that the fact that no one apart from me replied to your post proves
your point!! I am a huge of the SNES and Megadrive (Genesis) I was never
one of those who hated one and was overly loyal to the other. I still have
both machines and play the games often (more that modern games).
Pete
before & AFTER
2003-10-22 13:58:39 UTC
this used to be a GREAT group