Kid Icarus
wreckgar
2004-02-09 05:31:01 UTC
I think this would be a game that would do Nintendo some good to recreate
just as they did with Metroid. I love Kid Icarus. And when I think of
Metroid, I think of Kid Icarus because I had both the games at about the
same time. I have a Kid Icarus emulator on my computer, its much harder to
play without the rectangle controllers : ) I love the sound track on this
game also even though its just midi music.

WreckGar
Chris Simpson